Are you so much eager to lose weight? Here’s everything you must be aware of. Make your weight loss plan a success by following this Indian diet chart.
Today, for many people, weight loss diet is a big issue, which is generally the first priority in their fitness program. Weight loss needs efforts, discipline, and patience and is not an easy task at all. You can achieve it by a healthy lifestyle which comprises the suitable diet and regular exercise. One needs a balanced diet with the correct amounts of all food sets.
For weight loss in 7 days, it is very effective to follow an Indian diet chart since Indian meals are appropriately balanced as they incorporate carbohydrates, proteins, fats, and fibers in desirable ratio. Certain nutritious foods like grains, lentils, vegetables, dairy, healthy fats, and fruits need to be consumed. Healthier choices can easily be found because a number of ways are available to prepare Indian food. Additionally, a number of Indian conventional spices and herbs are tremendously healthy, for example, turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, cardamom, chillies, basil leaves, and ginger.
For weight loss in females, an Indian diet chart is particularly becoming popular nowadays, because with more and more women working in homes and offices are in need of a well-balanced diet and the correct amount of nutrition.
Tips Regarding Indian Weight Loss Diet
The tips mentioned here might be of use, while following an Indian diet chart for weight loss for females:
- The freshly prepared meals is the best choice undoubtedly .
- Incorporate all the required food groups in your diet plan.
- Make your breakfasts wholesome and hearty. Paratha, bread, eggs, idlis, dosa, uttapam are some good options.
- After waking up, take your breakfast within half an hour.
- Your lunch should includeroti, dal, sabzi, rajma, curd and rice, chole, and the like.
- Take a light dinner like khichdi or curd rice or dal chawal.
- Take your dinner at least two hours before going to sleep.
- In addition to the main meals, consume 2-3 mini meals also, which can comprisesalads, fruits, nuts, peanuts, and so on.
- Always avoid processes, packages, and ready-to-eat foods.
- Drink lots of water which is a very vitalcomponent of a balanced diet.
- It is alright to take a cheat meal once a week; but, make sureyou do not go to extremesin the course of this time.
- Escape things such as starvation or a zero-carb diet for losing weight.
Some Healthy Foods to Add in Your Weight Loss Diet Chart
- Vegetables and fruits likespinach, okra, cabbage, mushrooms, tomatoes, papaya, guava, apples, pomegranate, etc., are the greatest source of nutrients and vitamins.
- Legumes like lentils, pulses, mung beans, kidney beans, chickpeas and black-eyed peas make a vital portion of the Indian diet.
- Without dairy products such as cheese, ghee, curd, and buttermilk,Indian meal is always incomplete.
- Indian meals receive the irprote in dose from legumes, dairy, nuts, meat, seeds, and tofu.
7- Day Indian Diet Chart for Weight Loss in Females
Here is an easy-to-follow Indian weight loss diet chart which females need to follow for 7 days. According to an individual’s taste, one can make small variations to this diet chart.
- Breakfast: Take sambar along with 2 idlis made of brown rice/paneer sandwich to be taken with mint chutney
- Lunch: Consume whole-grain chapati with mixed-vegetable curry along with one dal
- Dinner: Eat tofu/chicken curry with mixed vegetables and a fresh salad of spinach/chicken gravy along with 2 multigrain chapatis
- Breakfast: Eat Chana dal pancakes with mixed vegetables and milk/egg and bread along with fruits
- Lunch: Consume chickpea curry with brown rice/brown rice along with dal
- Dinner: Eat khichdi with sprouts salad/veg paratha along with raita
- Breakfast: Consume apple and cinnamon porridge/vegetable uttapam with sambhar
- Lunch: Eat whole-grain chapati with tofu/non-veg as well as mixed vegetables
- Dinner: Take palak paneer with brown rice and vegetables/2 multigrain chapatis with curd and chicken
- Breakfast: Consume yogurt with sliced fruits as well as sunflower seeds/vegetable poha
- Lunch: Eat whole-grain chapati with vegetable sabzi/dal along with veg or non-veg sabzi as well as brown rice
- Dinner: Take chana masala with basmati rice and green salad/one bowl of vegetables and fruits with multigrain chapatis
- Breakfast: Consume vegetable dalia along with a glass of milk/3-4 dal paddu with sambar
- Lunch: Eat vegetable sambar with brown rice/2 multigrain chapatis along with veg/non-veg curry
- Dinner: Have tofu curry with potatoes and mixed vegetables/chicken curry along with 2 multigrain chapatis
Breakfast: Have multigrain parathas with avocado and sliced papaya/dal paratha along with mixed vegetables
Lunch: Eat big salad with rajma curry and quinoa/one bowl mixed vegetable kadai
Dinner: Have lentil pancakes with tofu tikka masala/green salad along with mixed vegetables as well as multigrain chapati
- Breakfast: Eat buckwheat porridge with sliced mango/fruit salad with some milk
- Lunch: Have vegetable soup with whole-grain chapati/one bowl millet as well as dal khichdi along with multigrain chapati
- Dinner: Eat masala-baked tofu with vegetable curry/non-veg curry (seafood, chicken) along with multigrain chapati
Foods and Beverages to be Avoided
Foods and beverages which are processed, high in sugar or high in calories, do not make a part of the best weight loss diet chart. They cause weight gain, and are bad for general health and result in chronic disorders such as heart diseases, obesity and diabetes. Reduce their consumption or sidestep them completely. Foods that you should avoid, while on Indian diet plan for weight loss, are as follows:
- Very sweetened beverages like soda, sports drinks, aerated drinks
- Sweeteners such as sugar, condensed milk, honey
- Foods having high sugar like ice-cream, cakes, candy, cookies, high sugar cereals, rice pudding, and so on
- Foods containing high fats like French fries, fried foods, chips, and the like
- Trans fats such as processed foods, vanaspati, margarine
- Refined oils like soybean oil, canola oil, grapeseed oil, and the like
- Refined grains such as white pasta, white bread
Rare treats are alright but taking these on a regular basis can have weakening influence on both your weight loss and your health.